Terms and Conditions
POST COVID-19 AND HYGIENE PROTOCOLS:
- WE ASK FOR CLIENTS TO WASH THEIR HANDS THOROUGHLY ON ARRIVAL WITH SOAP AND WATER FOR 20 SECONDS AS WELL AS USE THE SANITISERS THAT ARE PROVIDED
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN hygiene pack:
– YOGA MAT
– X 2 LARGE CLEAN TOWELS
– YOUR OWN THERABAND AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY PROPS ie: MASSAGE SPIKY BALLS (some are sold at the studio)
– CLEAN SOCKS
– CLEAN GLOVES AND MASKS (Optional)
- TO MAINTAIN ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING, PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
– Unfortunately, we do not have lots of space during crossover to maintain sufficient social distancing if you arrive to the studio too early
– You may be asked screening questions and have your temperature taken prior to exercising
– Please expect your instructor to manage your movements around the studio while you are in your session ie: please wait to be directed
– If you cough or sneeze, we will ask you to wash your hands again before touching another surface for hygiene sake.
– Once you have washed your hands, please be mindful of not touching your face and hair during the session
- DUE TO THE THOROUGH CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT, SESSIONS WILL FINISH 5 MINUTES EARLIER TO ALLOW THE INSTRUCTORS SUFFICIENT TIME TO EXECUTE THIS PROCESS
GENERAL STUDIO TEACHING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of the ‘Practice Methods’ is designed to maintain a safe Yoga, Pilates and Gyrotonic® experience for you, deepen your learning of Yoga, Pilates and Gyrotonic® and to grow your capabilities for these Practice Methods. Participating in any form of exercise at our studios with a medical condition is done entirely at your own risk. Clients are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise.
Please understand that our instructors and teachers may use tactile cueing and adjustment methods, or make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that your Yoga, Pilates or Gyrotonic® practice is undertaken in accordance with known Practice Methods during classes. If you wish that no physical contact is made, please let your instructor and teacher know prior to your scheduled appointment class.
We use the “Balance By Design” logo brands as trade marks (which are registered as trade marks in Australia in our ownership) in connection with our services, and we are also the exclusive owner of logos, artwork, photographs, videos, instruction manuals, teaching materials, instructional compilations, website designs and other materials created to promote our services.
You shall not be permitted to copy, reproduce, sell, distribute, licence or otherwise use the material unless you must obtain our prior written consent (which may be withheld by us in our absolute discretion).
Terms + Conditions – Purchases
For any Casual, Semi Private, Duos or Private classes/sessions packages, the date of activation of the package will occur when you first book attendance to a class/session or otherwise attend a class/session.
Class/session packages will expire after 3 months from the date of activation of the package.
The Monday and Wednesday Term mat classes have their own school term package expiry dates.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage that you purchase all packages prior to the early bird event prices end due dates.
Returns + Refunds
All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable or non-transferable. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund any client for unused sessions or class passes.
Attendance + Cancellations Policy
The duration of all classes and studio sessions is 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
To ensure you can attend a class/session, you must pre-book your attendance to any classes/sessions held at our studios. This is required in order to ensure that there is sufficient space for students to attend any single class/session.
Bookings are preferably made via your desired instructor/teacher.
Payment can be made via internet banking or there is a credit card payment facility in each studio.
24 hour cancellation required or full session fee will be charged
We understand unforeseen circumstances can arise; if you need to reschedule or cancel your booking you can do so up to 24 hours prior to your class/session commencing.
We only accept cancellations by text on (+61) 0416 078 589 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any late cancellation of a scheduled session made without 24 hour prior notice will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the session.The same policy will apply if you are a no show or absent.
We do have to be fair and consistent with all clients therefore no exceptions will be made to this cancellation policy.
Private Initial Consultations:
Prior to commencing any and all activity at a Balance By Design studio all participants will be required to complete a personal information and waiver form. It is the responsibility of each individual participant to update Balance By Design immediately should any information set out in the personal information and waiver form become out of date or inaccurate.
Balance By Design reserves the right to refuse to permit participants to commence or continue activity at a Balance By Design studio in the event that a personal information and waiver form is not completed and/or if it deemed not to be in the best interests of the participant or Balance By Design.
- Please bring all relevant medical or physiotherapist reports
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes or fake tans, nor speaking loud on mobile phones
Balance By Design
Balance By Design - Mittagong Studio
6/2 Bowral Rd